Tuesday, October 12, 2010

client email, plus Jamie Eason

Perhaps you guys are getting sick of my client testimonials, so along with this one I'll include a Jamie Eason photo for your viewing pleasure.

Hopefully things balance out.


"After following his work with Dave Tate and checking into several of his articles and Q&A online, I knew Shelby Starnes was the guy I wanted to hire to make myself accountable to a fat loss plan. He was responsive, had a sense of humor, and knew when to be encouraging and when to be demanding in his e-mail responses to me as part of my twelve-week progressive fat loss plan.

Twelve weeks and 22 pounds later, I am an incredibly satisfied client. I would happily recommend Shelby to anyone looking for expert nutritional guidance, coaching, and most of all, results! In this industry, after all, you are nothing without your results--so it's not too hard to understand why Shelby is so busy!

Thanks Shelby!"


-Justin K.

1 comment: